Yes, you may have heard about it. KeyShot 3 will have animation, glorious ANIMATION! But, have you seen it? Well, you're in for a treat. This week at Siggraph we've officially 'unveiled' KeyShot 3 and with the unveiling we're showing off the new animation features. We have two types of animation to show you and we think that you will think the results are quite spectacular. It's all really easy to set up, just like everything else in KeyShot. Now, enough going on about it. Here are two videos showing the new animation system in KeyShot 3.
This is an animation rendered using our new camera animation system.
This is another animation showing two laptops on turntables with the lids opening.
So, what do you think? If you didn't see it in our other KeyShot 3 post, here are the features of the new animation functionality.
KeyShot 3 + Animation
- New add-on module
- Animating parts and objects made easy
- Animation of part/object translations, rotations and turntables (and any combination of these)
- realtime playback (fully raytraced)
- interactive adjustments
- preview output
- movie output (preview and final rendering)
Simple camera animation
- Turntable (move around object)
- Translation (move in and out)
Max. output resolution for animation
- 1280 x 720 when added to KeyShot (this resolution is known as HD)
- unlimited when added to KeyShot Pro