Wonderful news for all those hungry to try out KeyShot 3. We are now GO on Beta. This will be a private beta, so if you're a customer or seriously mulling over the possibility of harnessing the power of KeyShot, then you're welcome to join in. We've added a new board on our forum called "KeyShot 3 Beta" where all the action will take place. Here's what to do to get the KeyShot 3 goods and finally give that animation a go.
KeyShot 3 Beta
After a successful alpha release and integrating feedback from you, the KeyShot 3 Beta build is ready for launch. The Beta forum contains 2 categories:
- KeyShot 3 Beta Testing - discusses everything beta with sticky posts for How To's, etc.
- Latest Beta Builds - contains software updates and bug fixes.
Here are the requirements to become a beta tester:
- You need to be a KeyShot 2 customer
- You need to be a member on the forum
What to do:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Add "KeyShot 3 Beta testing" to the subject line
- List the company you work for
- Add your forum user name to the body of the e-mail
Please note that this is for commercial customers only. At this point we are not accepting students into the Beta program. Thanks! We look forward to hearing your feedback!