Rhinoceros 3D modeling software is versatile in its ability to create NURBS curves, surfaces, solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes, and while you can import the part and assembly files directly into KeyShot, you can also use the KeyShot Rhino plugin to import your model, creating visuals faster with Luxion's LiveLinking technology to send any model changes back over to KeyShot. In this short video, you'll learn how to enhance your workflow between KeyShot and Rhino with all that the KeyShot Rhino plugin has to offer.
Rhino Plugin Features:
• Adds KeyShot menu to Rhino menu with Render, Export and Update option
• Opens Rhino model in KeyShot, centered and snapped to ground
• Automatically matches units used in Rhino
• Maintains color assignments on the part level
• Maintains assembly name and structure
• LiveLinking – update model inside KeyShot
• Export to bip without KeyShot installed
• NURBS import (KeyShot Pro)
Download the plugin here:
Subscribe to our Tutorials on iTunes to view them where ever you are, on the go, on your iPad or at your desktop.