Luxion offers free KeyShot plugins and integration for nearly all 3D modeling software. These have been updated with the release of KeyShot 6. Updates have been recently added for PTC Creo, SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360, and SketchUp 2016. With the release of KeyShot 6.1, Onshape integration is included and, as such, the Onshape plugin will no longer be required. To download plugins, please visit keyshot.com/plugins/.
New updates are available for the following plugins:
- Body names now recognized
- Separate materials by part
- Assembly groups are not collapsed
- Update for all geometry under assemblies with configuration changed
- Tessellation improvement for low and high ends
- "Separate materials" checkbox added to options (defaults to on)
- Fixed a rare crash which could occur when the tessellation engine failed
All installers are signed and now show the KeyShot icon. The plugins can be downloaded from our website at www.keyshot.com/plugins.
Image: Simon Williamson